I haven't wrote in a couple weeks but we have been so busy! Two weekends ago we went to a wedding, that was absolutely beautiful. It was held at the Botanical Garden. This past weekend we went to the zoo, they basically had a halloween party at the zoo. The kids had a lot of fun. I should be getting copies of pics from my mom soon! And now Friday we are having a halloween party at the house. This is our second year doing it and I think we are going to make it an annual thing! Next weekend we go talk to the Father at our church to start our marriage classes, YES we are finally planning our wedding!!! It should be in June, we are hoping for the 6th. When we get married it will be 6 years!And then the 16th of November is Vincent's Baptism! Don't worry if you haven't gotten an invite yet I haven't sent them out yet. So we have been very busy to say the least!I can't remember if I wrote this in the last blog or not but JJ is now sleeping in his toddler bed! And Vince has finally been kicked out of our bed into his own room. Jj is now going on the potty atleast 3 times a day! This excites us very much. JJ is now being a kangaroo for halloween instead of a giraffe. Vincent went to the doctor the other day and now weighs 14lbs. 12oz. He is such a moose and we love it!

Jason sleeping on the way home from the zoo=)
JJ sleeping on the way home form the zoo!
Vincent's first time sitting on his own in the tub
My little man, Such a chunk!JJ sleeping in his big boy bed, with his Cars sheet that Aunt Jeri made him!
1 comment:
oh yeah!! Rockin the Cars sheets!! Now if I can just get the blanket done =)
Post a Comment