Well JJ has gone pee pee on the potty 3 times over the last week. He gets very excited and proud of himself when he goes. I am hoping he will move forward with this because I can not wait to have less diapers to buy.
We were in babies r us the other day and I tried a giraffe costume on JJ and when I tried to take it off he threw a fit kicking and screaming in the middle of the store. So I decided to buy it instead of battling him in the middle of the store, figuring I could return if I decided we didn't like it. So I let him wear it until we get to the check out line and he still refused to take it off. so I had to rip the tag off just so the lady could ring it up. He wore it out to the car and I finally had to wrestle it off him because it was still in the high 90's that day and I was not letting him get in the car seat like that.
So I guess JJ is going to be a giraffe and Vince already had a lion costume that I had bought my niece when she was a baby, so it actually kind of worked out perfectly.
Vince went to the doctor Wed. because he keeps getting very minor bloody noses. Actually its only the right nostril that keeps bleeding and its not even enough to drip down to his lip but it still had me concerned because it had happened like 4 or 5 times over 2 weeks. The doctor looked at it and said she didn't' see anything and it is probably just a sensitive blood vessel in his nose but that if it happens again to bring him back in to do a blood test on his platelets. But meanwhile he already gained another 2 and a half pounds! he now weighs 14lbs 3oz!
No comments:
Post a Comment