JJ has just turned 19 months and also turned a new leaf in his personality. They call it terrible two's but it seems more like terrible eighteen month old to who knows when this will end. He has found a new obsession over the words "NO" and "MINE"! We now find him repeating everything we say! His new sentences of the week are, "who did that?" and "where did it go?" Very charming most of the time but he definitely has been having his moments.
Vincent on the other hand is growing like a moose. He is already almost 12 pounds. We are loving his fat little rolls and chunky cheeks as we never experienced this with JJ due to his pyloric stenosis, he is still playing catch up in the weight department. We would not be surprised if Vince quickly overpowers JJ once he is mobile. Vince has been cooing and smiling and laughing a lot this past month. It is amazing how much he has grown already.
Jason is still working for a contracting company called Markham. They treat him very well there and plus he enjoys playing with all the big boy trucks! He works Monday thru Saturday and enjoys his Sundays off.
As for me I went back to work about 2 or 3 months ago as a private in home nurse, but I am not caring for the same guy I did before I had JJ. This new guy is married and has a one year old daughter who is absolutely adorable. His house is only about 8 minutes from ours so it is nice on my gas tank. I go Monday through Friday at night to get him to bed, and Thursday through Sunday in the morning to get him up. I have also recently started a baby couture web based business with my sister called Nucci Baby Couture. We have created a website, Nuccibabycouture.com and I am really enjoying this adventure with my sister. I am excited to see where the next year will take us!
No comments:
Post a Comment