I have figured out she really loves attention. Everytime things seem to be calming down with this pregnancy she does something. Yesterday Jason was home from work and we were working on paperwork for the business. It was cloudy all morning and the boys were being very good and just playing with each other while we got done what we needed to. It was such a peaceful morning we barely noticed the time go by and before we knew it, it was already 11. I had noticed hadn't felt Gianna move yet for the day but it was still only 11 so I did not think much of it. My mom was coming over and we were going to go run some errands with the boys so Jason could finish up with some phone calls. We went about and ran our errands and by the time we were done it was already 2 and I realized she still had not moved yet.
I called my doctor and they said I would need to go to the hospital. So Jason and I went to the hospital. She finally started moving while I was there. But at the same time my kidneys had started acting up again. The pain is ridiculous. So they did an ultrasound for my kidneys to see if they were still backing up. And of course they were. However they said because this is my third pregnancy that it is exepected to some degree to happen. So basically after 6 hours at the hospital and 8 hours of not being able to eat, they said baby is fine take some tylenol, put on your big girl panties and deal with it! Nobody ever claimed pregnancy was easy, but it is well worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment