Monday, January 12, 2009

A playdate

JJ playing with the baby doll.
Vince and his girlfriend enjoying a movie

Brothers already fighting over a girl.


Vince oh so romantically kissing her hand



loving her.
I took the boy for a playdate at my girlfriend's house. She has a little girl, Londyn, who is 3 months younger then Vince. Vince loves the younger woman, he kept grabbing her and wanting to either bite her or kiss her. It was hysterical. About 2 hours after getting there I had gone to change JJ's diaper and found a crayon in it! I guess he found new storage for his personal belongings. JJ was keeping himself entertained with a baby doll my they had. As one of the pictures show, there was a point where JJ wanted to get Vince out of the way and have Londyn for himself! I can only imagine how it is going to be when they are in high school.




No comments: