Hanging out watching Daddy trim the tree
JJ annoying Vince as usual.
My little chunk a monk
He is starting to hold his own bottle....We had a very busy weekend, our backyard has not been cared for in months so we decided to do a full clean up this weekend and it looks great. Jason had the eltric hedge trimmer out. For those of you who may not know I nearly took off my finger with it a week after Vince was born. I got 4 stiches and didn't have feeling in my finger for 4 months. I stil have trouble using it. And have been terrified of the trimmer since. So I made sure they stayed on the blanket while it was in use. But the boys had a great time playing outside.
For some reason my boys seem to be lazy, most babies hold their bottle on their own around 5 months or so. JJ didn't hold his own bottle til he was like 8 or 9 months and vince now at 7 months is finally holding his!

No comments:
Post a Comment