Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sad, my blog is so out of date!! Well a million and one things have changed since I last posted. I am staying home with the boys now! YAY, no more work. Well I shouldn't say no more, I am doing the in home care again just 2 days a week for now. I am back at my sewing projects as well and have been making some head way. I would like to get back into the baby boutiques again. But I only just started staying home again about 2 weeks ago so we will see where it goes. It has been so nice to be with the boys, be able to prepare some descent meals and keep the house in order.

Jason started his contracting business back up and I am helping him manage that as usual. He landed one pretty big job in Avondale that will start at the end of November once all the permits for this persons property is through. There is also another job pending in Utah. If it goes through he will be gone for a month but it will be well worth the money. We are attempting to pay off all our debt so we can buy a house. You can keep an eye on his work at Empireconcrete.blogspot.com it still is a work in progress but we got some stuff up there.

The boys are doing great and growing more and more everyday. JJ will be 4 already in February. It makes me want to cry, I can barely believe it! One more year and he will start school! Vincent turned 2 this past June and is turning into such a little man. He copies a lot of what JJ does but it also very independent and has a totally different style than JJ. He is also still the little instigator he has always been!

We are excited for the holidays and what they have to bring! Maybe now that I am not working I will update this thing more often!

1 comment:

Raising Twin Girls said...

It is good to see a post from you. Sorry you are not a UOP anymore but I bet you are happy about that and able to be with your boys.

Amy