Friday, December 5, 2008

Photography
















I have become obsessed with photography! I bought a really nice camera a couple of months ago, and haven't stopped taking pictures since. I have learned how to do some really nice things with photo shop as well. As much as I enjoy taking pictures of the kids, I would also like to share it with everyone else. I truley believe pictures are priceless and everyones life should be filled with them. If anyone is interested in having pictures done I would love to take them. all the pictures posted are ones I have taken and photo shopped. The one of Sal, Uncle Joe and Frankie, the table was full of glasses, dishes and a wine bottle and was able to remove it all with photo shop!
In other news, Vincent went to the doctor yesterday and is one ounce shy of 16 lbs. I cna't believe how fast they grow. Almost makes me want another but not quite!
The weekend of Thanksgiving my sister and I did our first sale for our boutique! It was a 3 day sale. We just recieved our check and invoice for how much we sold and we sold 83 items and made a little more then 300 dollars! Not bad for our first sale, I am very excited!

1 comment:

Carlos, Erin, Landon and Natalie said...

I love your photos! You did a great job!! And congrats on doing so good with your sale!!