
Bella and JJ holding hands, best buddies!

Grama and Grampa Lombardi with Vincent on his Special Day!

Vincen't baptism went very well for the most part. JJ screamed throught the first half of Vince's baptism because Iwouldn't let him eat the gum in my purse. But other then that it was nice. The ceremony was short and sweet, and the party we had afterwards was a lot of fun, a lot of great people and a lot of great food!
Since Vince will be five months on the 21st, I decided to start him on rice cereal and he was enjoying that so much I started him on his vegetables last night! I started him with green beans first. I believe you give them all the vegetables for a while before giving them the fruit because then they really won't want to eat the vegetables! He didn't really care for the green beans but he ate them anyway.
I have to go to traffic school tonight, I haven't gotten a ticket in three years. The last ticket I got I was going exactly how fast you have to be set the radar off, and the same with this one. So if I had been going one mile less the camerea wouldn't had gane off! So annoying. But oh well.
JJ is speaking more and more. He is linking 3-4 words together now. It so funny, he will say something and I have to re-run what he just said in my head, because half the stuff he says these days I didn't know he could say!

No comments:
Post a Comment